Happy Birthday Linda

Monday, December 31, 2012

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday and I thought I'd show you the card I made her.  I used this great gift card die from MFT. I love that this allows for a card and a present in one.
***Supplies***
Supplies not linked:  Kiwi and grey cardstock from CTMH, patterned paper from Michaels, waxy flax from CTMH

Do you have any big plans for New Year's Eve?  We are hosting a small get together at our place with dear friends. 

Whatever you are doing, I hope you are safe and have a wonderful evening. I'll see you back here in 2013.

4 comments :

Ted said...

Love those cheerful butterflies! :)

Jeanne said...

It sure is nice to see the butterflies, especially since it's been so frigid around here. I'm sure your MIL enjoyed the gift card. And that die is a great idea.

Happy New Year! We stayed home, as per usual, because I'm too much of a Nervous Nelly to go anywhere.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

It's lovely! I like the idea of combining the gift card and the greeting card - this is a nice option. You are so good to host a party - I was in bed with my i-pad by 10 PM and turned out the light at 11. It was New Year somewhere! LOL

I also wanted to say that I like that you've added a PIN button! Since I've been using the i-pad in bed to relax, I've been visiting pinterest more and see how clever this can be!

Happy New Year, Alanna!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Alanna!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs