Christmas Card Challenges #2 -- To Die For

Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Sunday again which means there's a new challenge up at Christmas Card Challenges.  This week, our optional challenge is To Die For -- we want you to use your dies on your holiday or Christmas card. 

I chose to use 2 coordinating dies from PTI to frame my sentiment.
***Supplies***
Supplies not linked:  Twine
Well, there's just a couple more weeks until Christmas.  Are you ready?  I'm not quite but that's okay. I enjoy the shopping, the wrapping and all the other things that go on during this time of year.

6 comments :

Jeanne said...

So attractive, Alanna. I really like the embossing on that angle and the clean lines of the red mat on the sentiment. The buttons add a nice texture, too. Great job!

Ted said...

Love the red/white/black combo and I love how your sentiment takes center stage here. :)

Laurel said...

CAS and stunning!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous CAS card Alanna!!

Merry Christmas blessing to you!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that sentiment fits perfectly on the mat stack 1! Lovely!

Stephanie said...

You have been busy Alana! This card is wonderful - very stylish :) Hope you're well sweetie xxx p.s. I love ALL your cards using Signature Christmas!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs