Congrats -- You Passed the Test

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today's card is one for a friend who just passed the last section of the uber difficult CPA exam.  I'm so happy for her that her struggles with this are over.  If you've been reading here for awhile, you might know that I also struggled with this exam.  Luckily, it's been over for me for a couple of years now.

Anyway, purple is her favorite color so I had to use that.
***Supplies***

That's all for today. Thanks for your visit and have a lovely day!

2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Excellent card, Alanna! How awesome for your friend. I do remember when you were working on finishing that exam and know you fully understand the accomplishment!

Laurel said...

Yay for your friend and such a great card, love the embossing!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs