Christmas Card Challenges #35

Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's time for another great challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. This week, if you choose, we want to see your cards that don't involve any stamping.  Remember that the only real rule to play along with us to make a Christmas or holiday card so that you won't be scrambling as much come December.

My card is super simple. The focal point is one of the stickers that came with the paper pack.

***Supplies***

That's all I have for you today. I hope you'll go check out my fellow design team members to see what they have for you here.  And then if you want to get a head start on your Christmas and holiday cards, why don't you play along?  We'd love to have you.

3 comments :

Carla said...

Alanna - - great card! Don't you love when cards come together that easily?!?

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Alanna, I love the echo park kits!
hugs & blessings

Stephanie said...

The simple cards are the best, this is stunning :) x

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs