Christmas Card Challenges #15

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Good morning friends. It's time for another challenge at Christmas Card Challenges where this week our optional challenge, in addition to making a holiday or Christmas card, is to base your card on the inspiration photo that can be seen here.

I had fun playing with my new window die from Memory Box to create this little scene. My sentiment is on the inside of the card.
As always, I appreciate you taking a moment to stop by my spot in the world. I hope you have a great rest of the weekend.  Hugs!

7 comments :

StephC said...

Cute card Alanna!

Laurel said...

Lovely card, love the embossing!

Ted said...

Wow, Alanna...I see you wasted no time in using the die and I'm glad you didn't... as this is wonderful! I love the CAS design and the complete embossing... it's wonderful!

Bananastamper said...

I just love it!!! Beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Awesome! I really like that window die. Great job.

Sonia said...

Hello Alanna
Love the window die... your card lool so fabulous. GREAT Job!
-Sony

Barb said...

Your card is so pretty! Lots of detail and that window die is great!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs