Studio J Wednesday -- Christopher's Baptism

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today's Studio J layout features pictures taken last June at Christopher's baptism. It was such a special day and I'm so proud of him and the decision he made to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Doesn't he just look so handsome? 

Can you believe we are in February already? Where or where did the month of January go?  Didn't we just have Christmas?  I don't know about you but time sure is flying by.  Hugs and blessings to each of you.

1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Lovely layout and what a handsome son and beautiful layout, Alanna. I'm sure this is a day none of you will forget. Thanks for sharing.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs