Christmas Card Challenges #12 -- Paisley

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good morning friends. This week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is to use paisley on your Christmas or holiday cards. Remember, though, that the only real rule to play along is to make a Christmas or holiday card.

I pulled out this old Cuttlebug embossing folder for the paisley piece of my card.  I cut the horse and sleigh out of felt.
***Supplies***


Supplies not linked: Paisley Cuttelbug embossing folder

Blessings to each of you for a lovely day.

3 comments :

Jeanne said...

This card is striking, Alanna. It's simple, yet packs a great punch. Great job!

Ted said...

I like the silhouette with the paisley backdrop, Alanna. Very well done! :)

Barb said...

Beautiful Alanna! I LOVE it!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs