Christmas Card Challenges #11

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Welcome friends. Today's card is for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges where there is a lovely sketch to play along with.  I chose to use Sparkle's adorable Caroling Josh image for my card. I think he's my favorite of her Christmas images.
***Supplies***



Supplies not linked: CTMH Cranberry Cardstock and stamp set

As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Make sure and check out the CCC blog and see what the other designers have for you using this sketch.  Hugs!

1 comment :

Jeanne said...

If I listen really carefully, I think I can hear him singing...great card, Alanna!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs