Studio J -- Easter 2007

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today's layout features pictures from Easter 2007.  I can't believe how little the kids are.  They both look so young.  Christopher would have been 3 and Reynna 7.  WOW!
Alrighty then, that's it from me today.  I just have to leave with how happy I am that CTMH came out with Studio J digital scrapbooking.  It is SO easy and I am feeling so much better about the state of my scrapbooks.  I'm still not totally caught up but I am WAY further along than I was this time last year.

1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Glad to see you getting more of your scrapbook pages done. This one looks great!! I really need to jumpstart my scrapping...

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs