Happy Birthday to You

Friday, July 15, 2011

Can I get a woohoo for Friday?  I made this card set awhile ago and thought I'd share with you.  Nothing fancy, just some fun paper and bling.  I packaged 8 cards together in a clear box for a gift.


***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  Unknown source

Stamps:  PTI
Other:  Flower punch, CTMH buttons

Do you have any plans for the weekend?  Tonight, we are headed out for a good friend's birthday dinner at a yummy restaurant.  As for the rest of the weekend, that's still up in the air at this point.

I hope that your day is extra fabulous.  I'll see you back here tomorrow with another card.  Until then, take care.

2 comments :

Laurel said...

What a fun set!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Alanna,
What a neat card - love the colors! This makes a nice gift set - thanks for the idea!

My weekend will be low-key - I'm recovering from (another) root canal. Ugh.

Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs