American Cancer Society -- Relay for Life

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hi friends.  Cancer is something that affects nearly everyone.  Unfortunately, it is a part of life but we can help fight against it.

Reynna, my 11 year-old daughter, and myself, have joined my work's Relay for Life team.  We will be walking the first week in June to help fight Cancer and promote awareness for Relay for Life.

As team members, we pledge to donate to help the cause and that's where I'm hoping you can help us out.


Click here to be taken directly to my participant site where you can make a tax-deductible donation online to contribute.

Click here to be taken directly to Reynna's participant site where you can make a tax-deductible donation online.

Thank you so much for considering this and helping us out.  Blessings to each of you and have a most wonderful day.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs