Unscripted Sketches #84

Saturday, December 4, 2010

There's another great sketch at Unscripted Sketches this week.  I deviated from the sketch a bit and made the circle element an oval to fit my image better.

***Supplies***
Stamps:  Krafty Kimmie

Other:  Nesties, PTI felt and ricrac border, rub on from my stash

Well, Christmas is officially just three weeks away.  What kind of shopper are you?  The one who is already done or the one who waits until the last minute.  Or are you in the middle of those two spectrums like me?  I start shopping in September, usually, looking for good deals or if I see something I just know will be perfect, I pick it up.  It's a good way to spread the expense around a bit, as well.

Well, as always, I hope you have a wonderful day and I sincerely thank you for dropping by my spot in the world today.  You are what makes blogging all worthwhile.

6 comments :

Ted said...

Looks like she has her hands full! I love the scallop oval and the addition of the two ric rack white strips is perfect. Wonderful job! :) Uh...shouldn't you change your header since you have now PASSED the CPA?! ;) Have a great weekend!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is a darling card!!

Yesterday there was a "preview" on my blog indicating that you had posted a red card - but every time I came over to look for it, there was the train. Blogger issues??

Hugs!

Laurel said...

This is just too cute!

Maria Matter said...

love the Kimmie image Alanna, beautiful card!!!
hugs & blessings!

Carolyn said...

Too cute! Love these stamps!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs