Lollipop Crafts Challenge -- Embossing

Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow, can you believe we're into November now?  Where or where is the time going?  Well, it's time for another challenge at Lollipop Crafts which is embossing.  Easy right?  Our sponsor again is Meljen's Designs.  I chose this cute image, cupcake trio, to work with. 

It's hard to tell but I went over all the frosting with matching Spica glitter pens.  Super sparkly IRL.  And I'm in love with this embossing folder.  I just love the big dots.
***Supplies***
Stamps:  Meljen's Designs Cupcake Trio, PTI

Other:  Cuttlebug, Nesties, PTI buttons

As always, thanks so much for your visits and comments.  They truly brighten my day.

5 comments :

Jeanne said...

Yummy goodness here, Alanna! Great job on the coloring and those large embossed dots look terrific!

Laurel said...

What a yummy card!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Alanna! The cupcakes look too good to eat, and I can understand your affection for that embossing folder. In other words, I want it. LOL.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful coloring here Alanna! A very sweet card!
HUGS!

kris said...

Simply sweet Alanna!! You did a fab job with those yummy cupcakes!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs