The Crazy Challenge -- Thank you or Thanksgiving

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's time for a new challenge at The Crazy Challenge which is thank you or Thanksgiving.  I chose to make a thank you card.  I jus love the aqua and green colors together.  And there's that embossing folder again. I just want to use it all the time.
***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  PTI Green Boutique
Stamps:  CTMH Thank you
Other:  MS border punch, Cuttlebug, PTI buttons

Can you believe we're halfway through November already?  Wow. 

4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Alanna, this is a beautiful card. I, too, really like those colors together...must remember to try it myself sometime! Love those big embossed circles. Is that a Cuttlebug folder? I haven't seen it in any stores down here, I've been looking!

Thanks for sharing!

Laurel said...

So very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, love that color!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love those colors, Alanna! Great card.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs