Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #13

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My card today is for this week's challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Here is the sketch.  I used Fall Charlotte for my card.  What a gorgeous image.  I decided to paper piece her dress and bonnett.


***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  CTMH
Stamps:  Sparkle Creations Fall Charlotte
Other:  MS border punch, PTI button

Are you having a good week?  I'm glad it's Thursday because that means that I can say tomorrow is Friday.  Yeah!  Have a great day friends.

11 comments :

cardcrazy said...

So sweet, love this stamp! Can't wait for Friday! LOL

Carla said...

Beautiful card!!

itsabrt said...

Love the colors! Beth

Laurel said...

Wow, fabulous job!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Jeanne said...

Wow, Alanna, this sure is a pretty card. The colors are lovely.

Carolyn Christie said...

So cute! Love the colors!!

Tanya R said...

Just loving the choice of colors. That orange button caught my eye.

Hugs
Tanya

Maria Matter said...

the paper piecing looks fabulous here Alanna! Beautiful card!!!
HUGS!

Kim Y. said...

Totally awesome card, Alanna!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Alanna!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs