Go green and Recycle for The Crazy Challenge

Monday, October 4, 2010

This week's challenge at The Crazy Challenge is to go green and recycle. I chose to recycle an acetate sheet that a stamp set came on and made some homemade embellies to adorn some future cards.

After I took the picture, and after it was dark, I realized that you could see right through into my backyard.  I guess that's what happens when you're not quite thinking clearly.  I'm feeling better but definitely still not 100%.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye
Other:  CTMH buttons 

I'll be back later today with my card for Lollipop Crafts.  Enjoy your day.

6 comments :

Jeanne said...

Great idea for reusing an item. I've kept the clear sheets myself for the same reason, only I've never actually used them. Your flowers are lovely, as is your backyard. (wink)

WeirdCat said...

Great idea with the acetate
Ruth x

Laurel said...

Fab idea!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, love how the embellishments look like they are floating!

Carolyn said...

Cool!!Love that you could see your backyard. :)
Glad you're feeling better!!

Susie W. said...

Very clever!
I have a question...I see that you've used a floral "frog" to display your acetate sheet. Where did you find yours? A friend of mine wants one, and I can't find one anywhere!
Thanks!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs