Rah Rah Rhonda

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good morning to you.  This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to make something with a summer theme.  Sassy Studios is our sponsor for the whole month of August and I chose Rah Rah Rhonda from their fabulous collection of images to work with.

***Supplies***
Stamps:  Rah Rah Rhonda from Sassy Studios
Other:  MM rubons, Nesties, PTI buttons

Make sure and check out the blog and give the other designers some love.  There's just so much talent over there.

6 comments :

Irena said...

Very pretty card.

Kathi Carlson said...

What a fun card, Alanna! You picked a great image. Love the sentiment.

Jeanne said...

Great card, Alanna. Rah, Rah Rhonda is fabulous!

Maria Matter said...

oh how fun, and the sentiment is perfect! Terrific card Alanna!
enjoy your day!
hugs & blessings!

Anonymous said...

So adorable, love the sentiment!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Just delightful, Alanna! Awesome coloring & I love those buttons, too!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs