Practical Scrappers--Lace Cardstock

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi friends.  I'm happy to report that Monday is over.  In case you didn't know that.  LOL.  In any event, I have a fun card for this week's challenge at Practical Scrappers which is to use lace cardstock.  I decided to take my MS border punch and cut out a couple of strips that I thought kind of looked like lace.

I've really taken to the pink/green combo so you might be seeing it some more soon.
***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  PTI

Stamps:  CTMH, Greeting Farm
Other:  MS border punch, kaiser gemstones

So I decided to let Reynna join Christopher in taking karate on Monday nights but of course their classes don't meet at the same time, because of the age difference.  So 2 1/2 hours of my Monday nights are now spoken for with karate.  I got both kids gees, which is the official term for the jackets/pants, last night and they both looked super cute.  I'm planning on taking pics of them wearing their new gees next week and will share them then.

Alrighty then, thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous Tuesday.  And don't forget to play along with us this week at Practical Scrappers

4 comments :

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Scrapping Julie said...

thanks for visiting my blog today. love your cards!

Carla said...

So cute!

Jeanne said...

Very cute! I like the color combo and your coloring of the image is terrific!

Congrats to the kids for finding something they enjoy doing. And to Mom for making it thru Monday. *Ü*

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs