Wedding thank you

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I thought I'd share part of my present for the wedding this past weekend.  I used some of the leftover specialty paper from the invites to create these cards.  I layered a piece of vellum over the paper, just as was done with the invites.  The paper has a nice texture and is silver embossed.  Very pretty irl.

I had enough paper to make 23 thank you cards.  I thought they might think it was fun to have some thank yous that matched their invites.

***Supplies***
Patterned paper:  ??? from Hobby Lobby

Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings
Other:  Vellum
So did you survive your Monday?  My day at work was okay.  Christohper started karate last night and seemed to enjoy it.  Today, I'll be doing lunch with some girlfriends so I'm looking forward to that.  I hope that your day is absolutely fabulous.

7 comments :

Laurel said...

Very pretty and what a great idea for a gift!

Jeanne said...

This is so pretty. How thoughtful of you to create coordinating thank you cards!

Carla said...

I like these a lot!! So elegant!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Alanna! fabby idea for a gift!!!

If you have time, you should enter this in the Creative Card Crew/thank you challenge! :)

hugs & blessings!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

What a great treat - Love the thought behind the coordinating thank yous - YOU SO ROCK!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just lovely! What a darling gift set!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Beautiful!! I'm sure they loved the coordinating thank you cards! Who wouldn't?!?!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs