Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #29 -- A recipe challenge with a twist

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's time for Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge.  The optional challenge this week is a recipe challenge with a twist.  The recipe:  3 patterned papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon.  The twist:  to use a transparency.

I'm sorry for the awful photo.  I had such a hard time not getting the glare from the transparency to show.  I covered the entire card front with a piece of transparency and attached it up top with just a bit of vellum glue dots.

As usual, I'll also enter this into Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  CTMH

Stamps:  PTI Signature Christmas
Other:  Nesties, CTMH ribbon, PTI buttons, transparency

You'll definitely want to check out the other designer's work.  There is so much talent over there.  Take care and I'll see you back here another day. 

11 comments :

Jeanne said...

I think the photo looks fine! You've created a beautiful card! Love that paper you selected as well as that tag and sentiment. Well done! *Ü*

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Alanna,
It's very pretty - the transparency really changes the look! I love it!
Happy Father's Day! (tee-hee)

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Alanna!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, I love how you used the transparency!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Carla said...

Great card!! I really do need to get started on my Christmas cards . . .

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card, I haven't seen those papers in a while! Beth

Fab said...

Love this modern card, buckle is just right ! X Fab

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is stunning, I hate taking pics with acetate cause I can NEVER get them right so well done it looks great, Hazelxox

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs