Thank you so very Much

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I was playing around with my Color Coutre goodies some more which I just love.  Other than cutting the images out, they're so easy to work with and card making is a breeze.
***Supplies***
Other:  PTI Color Coutre and buttons, CTMH ribbon, Cuttlebug


I hope that your week has started out to be okay.  Soccer is over so no practice tonight.  Just dance for Reynna.  Her recital is coming up in just about a month and it looks like it's going to be super cute.  Take good care my blogging friends.

7 comments :

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty, Alanna! Pink and brown is such a great color combination.

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love the embossed background.

Carla said...

Very nice - the embossing is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Carolyn said...

Very pretty! Love the embossing!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful!!! love the embossing and color combo Alanna!
take care hun
blessings!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a darling card!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs