Unscripted Sketches #51

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well, we made it to another Saturday which means a new sketch over at Unscripted Sketches. At first, the sketch intimidated me just a bit and I wasn't sure how I was going to pull off the element where I have my butterfly.  In the end, I'm pretty happy with my card. 

I think the only thing you can't see is that the butterfly got misted with some pearl glitter spray, courtesy of my last week's Archivers trip.  It's so sparkly and glittery but none of it got picked up on the camera.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  PTI Green Boutique

Other:  MS butterfly punch, CTMH gems, Amercian Crafts Thickers Stickers

I hope you have a great Saturday.  We've got soccer today.  We still haven't had a totally nice day out where I haven't frozen outside watching the game.  Here's hoping that today is that day. 

I hope that you all have a fantastic Saturday and rest of the weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Christmas card.  It's showcasing something that I've never done before.  Any guesses as to what it might be?

6 comments :

Jeanne said...

Very nice card, Alanna! I like the butterfly and can imagine it all glittery and sparkly. *Ü*

Hmmmm, something you've not done before? Don't tell me you bought some Copics on your last trip to Archivers? Will look forward to seeing what you've created!

Hope you don't freeze out at soccer today!

Kathi Carlson said...

Ooh, my favorite green/blue color combination! Great card, Alanna. I'm sure the sparkly butterfly is gorgeous.

Hope you stay warm and have fun today. Can't wait to see what you've done for tomorrow.

Caryl P said...

Beautiful work---simple and stunning. I can't wait to see what you did tomorrow....not sure what it could be though!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love the blue and green.

Anonymous said...

Love the blue and green and the butterfly!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Alanna! love the polka dots!!!
Hugs & blessings, Maria

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs