Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yeah for it not being Monday anymore.  Plus, Tuesday is my favorite night of TV.  American Idol and Lost.  Woo Hoo.  There's not too much to say about my card except that I hope it brought a smile to my friend who I sent it to.  Hi Andrea!
***Supplies***
Patterned paper:  CTMH More to Adore
Other:  MME diecut, Marvy flower punches, CTMH button

I hope you have a great day.  We are having a firm-wide breakfast today.  It's a tradition after the busy tax season.  Unfortunately, my busy season never seems to end.  An auditor's work is never ending, that's for sure. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a nice breakfast and hanging out with my co-workers in a non-work situation.

Thanks for your visit and blessings to you.

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Alanna, with a wonderful sentiment!

I hope you enjoy your breakfast! Yum!

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty. Love the flower and the sentiment!

Hope you enjoy your breakfast. Have the tax season, it is well-deserved. Have a great day!

Laurel said...

What a pretty card. Enjoy your breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Alanna enjoy your breakfast time and great card. My husband is an accountant so I know tax season well. He doesn't do taxes except for us at the moment, but used to do them for everyone who wanted him to for $15 as we lived in Alabama and he just wanted to cover the cost of ink and paper LOL. Have a wonderful day Alanna and enjoy!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card! Love your flower too!

Unknown said...

Love this card, and the sentiment!!!! So very pretty. I love Tuesday night for the same two shows and Biggest Loser!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sharli Schaitberger said...

It's a wonderful card Alanna! I'm sure your friend loved it!

Carolyn said...

Well it certainly brought a smile to my face just looking at it! I'm sure she'll love it!

Hope you had a wonderful breakfast!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs