Celebrate your Day!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Howdy.  My card today was shamelessly lifted from this card by Arielle.  I absolutely fell in love with it and had to recreate it.  She used this sketch from Clean&Simple Stamping.

***Supplies***
Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings

Other:  Cuttlebug, PTI dies and buttons

Thanks so much to Arielle for the inspiration.  I'll be presenting this card, along with some others, to our Relay for Life team at work.  In keeping with the theme of lighting more candles, we will be making birthday cards to sell at our booth at Relay to raise more money.

11 comments :

Penny said...

Ooo! This is very pretty. I love what you did with the flowers, the embossing and stuff.

Jeanne said...

Wow, Alanna, this is gorgeous! I think those flowers are just awesome. Love all the texture. Those PTI dies are very cool.

What a great idea to have a booth at your relay. Cards like this one will most certainly sell like hotcakes.

Thanks for sharing!

Laurel said...

Wow I love this, love all the texture, the sketch the colors! beautiful!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Alanna! I love all lthe pretty textured flowers and the soft pink and white.

Great idea to sell cards, etc. as an extra fundraiser for Relay for Life.

Have a great week!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a gorgeous card! Just lovely!
I like the relay for life booth idea - very appropriate! Nice work Alanna!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love it and think it is a great idea to sell cards like this!

Carla said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!!! Love it!

Deirdre said...

Simply Stunning - I just LOVE your card.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love all the embossed flowers.

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is beautiful, Alanna!!! Aren't these flowers fun?!?

Carolyn said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs