Unscripted Sketches #45

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Saturday to you.  There's a new sketch at Unscripted Sketches which is a great one.  I hope you'll play along with us.  I chose to make a soft card and I just couldn't find a place for my sentiment.  In the end, it worked out great because I needed a sympathy card this week and this fit the bill.

***Supplies***
Patterned paper:  DCWV

Other:  CTMH buttons, ribbon from my stash, Marvy flower punches

Do you have a big day planned?  I'll be getting my hair cut and colored and then we're going to an 80's themed birthday party for a friend who's turning the big 30.  To be 30 again.  LOL.  I'm still not sure what I'm going to wear. 

Thanks for the visit and I hope you have a great weekend.

12 comments :

Sparkle said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! I love getting my hair done! Your card is just lovely!

Sharli said...

The card is very pretty - nice soft colors! Enjoy your day - sounds fun!

Lori said...

This is perfect. You never know when you are going to need a sympathy card and it's nice to have some stashed away.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Alanna! I really like this paper!
Sounds like a fun day party-ing to 80's music! Have a great time!!!
blessings, Maria

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty! Love that dp!! Great colors!! Have fun at the party! :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful Alanna!!! I just love the colros...so pretty.

Kathi C. said...

A lovely card, Alanna! Love the pretty, spring-like colors.

Sounds like you have a fun day planned. Enjoy!

Carolyn Christie said...

Pretty card!! Have a great time at the BD party.

Steph_C said...

Nicely done, love the colors!

Jeanne said...

Alanna, this card is very soft and soothing, a wonderful choice for a sympathy card. Love your flower.

Sounds you like a well deserved pampering day planned. Hope you enjoyed every single minute of it!

Laurel said...

It is beautiful!

Carla said...

Very nice! The soft, subtle colors are so pretty!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs