I miss you

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've got a card today that I made to send to 2 of my nephews who I miss dearly. They are 5 and 2 and hopefully will enjoy getting something in the mail just for them.



***Supplies***
Patterned paper:  Basic Grey

Stamps:  CTMH Say it in Style, Little Boys; PTI Vintage Labels
Other:  Nesties, PTI buttons
I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday.  Yeah for Idol tonight.  I am bummed about Lacy going home last week.  I thought she was really unique and I loved the sound of her voice.  As always, thanks for you visit and uplifting comments.

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

Such fun card, Alanna. You are very thoughtful to send them a card! I'm sure they will love it! What child doesn't like to get real mail. *Ü*

Kathi C. said...

Cute card, Alanna! Your nephews will love it!!

Laurel said...

This is cute! Aren't you sweet to send them a card.

cardcrazy said...

So sweet, I'm sure they will love getting mail of thier own!

Carolyn Christie said...

Very cute!!

Martha said...

what cute cute card.

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute and sweet of you! I need to send my nieces and nephews happy mail too.. even though they live here. Thanks for the reminder!

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card! I wish PTI would come out with stamps that fit every nestie set, lol.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs