Happy Birthday for Penny's Challenges

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Wednesday to you.  It's time again for a new challenge at Penny's challenges.  This week's challenge is birthday.  Easy peasy, right?  I just love the colors Dawn chose when she was putting together her Color Coutre line.  Raspberry fizz, auqa mist, chocolate, cream.  Super yummy and cheery.
***Supplies***
Other:  Cuttlebug, PTI Color Coutre, ribbon and buttons


Make sure and head over to Penny's challenge blog to see what the other DT members have for you.  And then I hope you'll play with us.

11 comments :

Cheryl said...

Very nice Alanna! Love that embossing and that touch of turqoise!

Jeanne said...

Oh that embossing looks terrific as do the colors you are using. Love it!

I hear we will be flirting with 70 degrees today! gasp...just enough to tease us for the storm on Friday, LOL

Laurel said...

This is pretty!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another beauty. Love the embossing on this one.

Have a great day, Alanna!

Unknown said...

Fabulous color combo! Great card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very elegant and so pretty!! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Sudha said...

Lovely work dear.

Unknown said...

I love this great stunning and simple card! Those colors are so yum together! You always make the most gorgeous, yet simple cards. Hugs.
Km xXx

Darlene said...

WOW this is awesome Alanna! Now why can't I make a card like this??? I have such a difficult time with CAS creations but you have certainly inspired me here! Great card!!

Maria Matter said...

Lovely!!!
these are great colors!
I've not seen this CB folder, awesome! I think I need some new folders! lol
Blessings, Maria

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs