3 ornaments

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well, we've made it to another Wednesday so you know what that means. It's time for a new challenge at Penny's challenges. This week, Penny's got a great sketch for you to try. As I was looking at the sketch, I immediately thought of the circles as being ornaments.  And thus, my super CAS card was born.  I love the way the kraft cardstock looks with the vineyard berry cardstock.  Yummy. 
***Supplies***
Stamps: CTMH Say it in Style
Other: PTI Buttons

Go check out the other designers at Penny's challenges and then why don't you come play with us?  We'd love to have you.

I hope you are having a great week.  I do miss you all very much and in 2 weeks, I'll be back.  Have a great day and a fabulous rest of the week.  I'll see you back here on Saturday with my Unscripted Sketches card.

11 comments :

chercroppin said...

Perfect Alanna! You know I love your buttons, and I'm so liking Kraft paper....funny, I didn't used to til I started making cards! Great job on this sketch...Happy Wednesday!

Jeanne said...

Yay! I can comment again. Whew!

Great card, Alanna. I love how you've been using your buttons. Gotta remember that!

Good luck with your studying. I'm so proud of you!

Penny D. said...

LOL. You and your buttons! lol. I love it though. I need to steal some of your button ideas for cards...

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet card, Alanna. Love the colors, too!

Maria Matter said...

Simple perfect Alanna!
I love how your mind works with buttons!!!! You're so creative!!

Have a super day!
blessings, Maria

Laurel said...

Very cute, love those button ornaments!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is cute Alanna! I love the hanging ornaments!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Alanna, this is so clever and so cute! GREAT job!! LOVE how you used the buttons ... perfect for this sketch!!

Sarah said...

You know I love everything about this Alanna...simple, kraft and gorgeous! Hope all is going well with you!

Dawn AKA-Doodle Princess said...

Alanna, wanted to stop by and say Hello, sorry i haven't been posting very much your still in my thoughts.I love your simple cards and hope to take the time to make some. Hope your having a good week.

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card girl!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs