Unscripted week #27 -- Cupcake time

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Saturday which means Unscripted Sketches time. Woo Hoo for the weekend. This birthday embossing folders is one of the first ones I got with my Cuttlebug and I decided that it had been too long since I used it. I'm really happy with the way it looks on the cream cardstock.

***Supplies***
Patterned paper: CTMH Life Delights
Stamps: PTI
Other: Cuttlebug, nesties, CTMH brads


I hope you'll come play with us this week at Unscripted. Thanks for your visit and have a great day.

14 comments :

Kathi Carlson said...

Love your card, Alanna! Great job on what looks like a fun sketch!!

Have a great weekend! You sound as happy about it as I am.

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Alanna, love the embossed background here! great job!
Blessings, Maria

chercroppin said...

I want, I want! That HB embossing is awesome! This is fabulous Alanna, and I just love your cupcake : )

Happy Saturday!

Kim said...

Love this card! I really like how it is very clean and simple! Love that folder too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

jcarlisi said...

This is so cute! I love the embossed look.

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Love this!! I really like how the Embossed sheet shows up in your photo!

Sparkle said...

This is so pretty! That cupcake looks so yummy! :)

Caryl P said...

Such a cute card! I love that you used the scalloped circle for the sentiment panel.

Anna said...

So cute! Loved this layout!

Marie with a :-) said...

Your cards just continue to amaze me! This is one of my all time favorites. I also like your new profile photo.

Sarah said...

That embossing looks awesome Alanna! Love the card. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jeanne said...

Your embossing is so crisp, love it! That's a great folder and one I don't use enough. The cupcake looks super yummy, too! An all around great card.

Steph said...

This is awesome! Love the cupcake!

Liz said...

I so heart cupcakes great take on the sketch beautiful card

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs