My children after Relay

Sunday, June 7, 2009







Here's some pictures of the kids that I snapped after we got home from Relay. Our team did face painting and sold glow-in-the dark items. The Relay theme this year was "Cruisin' for a cure". Our team decided to do an alien take on that so we were "Cruisin' the galaxy for a cure". Out of all the teams, nobody else did an alien theme. Not too shabby for a bunch of accountants, don't you think? I didn't bring my camera to Relay but my friend did manage to take some pictures of us there and I'll post those when I get them. For right now, I'll leave with you my kids sporting their face paint and glow-in-the dark gear.

6 comments :

Maria Matter said...

Glad you had a fun time! Sorry to hear about the rain...at least it wasn't rained out!
Your kids are adorable Alanna!
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
blessings, Maria

Robert Choate said...

I think this confirms my suspicions that the children really are aliens.

Shannon said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Sparkle said...

Sounds like a great time and what a neat theme. Very cute pics!

Sarah said...

These pictures are too cute!

Jeanne said...

Great pictures! Great theme. I'm glad it was so successful.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs