A simple Easter card

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


My card today is one I whipped up over this past weekend for the challenge at Our Creative Corner. The challenge this week was to make an easter card or project. The focal image is one I got from some blog candy from the talented Jena. You can see her blog here. I colored it with my CTMH markers and then added liquid applique. Up until a few weeks ago, I had never used the tube that had been sitting in my stamp area for quite some time. Now, it's almost gone. LOL. Anyway, I used my cuttlebug again for the card front. I really can't get enough of those swiss dots.

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday. Anyone else bummed about Scott going home last night on American Idol? I really liked him and was so impressed with how he could play the piano. He rocked. I'll miss him but knew that he would be going home at some point.

4 comments :

Heather C said...

I love this card! The little sheep is adorable! Well done! :) Love ya! Oh, I turned in my time off request, my boss hasn't said anything so I am assuming it is a go. I'll be seeing you soon! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Alanna - what a sweet image!!! The sheep is too cute with the liquid applique!!!

Tahnk you for playing the OCC Challenge with us!!!

Spyder said...

Cute little lamb!
((Lyn))

Jena said...

Hey, it's been too long since I've visited your blog - I know it's late, but I hope things go well with your exam! I love what you did with that cute little sheep - I still haven't actually played with that set yet myself - shame on me - but at least someone has! I hope you're all doing well - take care!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs