Happy Easter!

Sunday, April 12, 2009







First, thanks for the well wishes for Reynna. We finally got her some medicine, not the original one prescribed but the pharmacist said the one we ended up with would be okay and that it was in the same class as the other prescribed medicine. Already, I can tell such a difference in Reynna. Here's hoping for a full recovery.

The Easter bunny made a trip to our house sometime last night and left the kids some goodies. Reynna got the Taylor Swift CD that she's been wanting. Christohper got a new Webkinz, the cotton candy bunny. Of course, there was lots of candy. Maybe they'll want to share their peeps with me. I love those gooey, marshmallowy peeps.

I hope your Easter is a great one. We are going to just go to the first our of our church today, with Reynna still not 100%. I thought that she should stay home but she really didn't want to miss going on Easter. So we're compromising and just staying for the sacrement service. My parents are coming over later for dinner.

I am so thankful for this Easter Sunday and why we celebrate this day. Being very religious myself, this is a special day as we celebrate the ressurection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. What a sacrifice he made for me, you, and everyone. I love my Saviour and am so glad that He lives and that one day, I will be able to return to live with Him.

Whatever this day means for you, I hope that it's a great one.

1 comment :

Vicki said...

HI ALANNA

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

THANKS FOR ADDING A LINK TO MY BLOG CANDY, GOOD LUCK, I'LL BE DOING THE DRAW LATER THIS EVENING XX VICKI XX

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs