3 Christmas Cards

Sunday, March 29, 2009






I have 3 cards to show you today. The card on the left in the picture with all 3 cards is a direct take on last Monday's Mojo Monday sketch. When I sat down to create, I was originally only going to make 2 cards but then I had a decent size piece left of the BG Wassail paper and I thought, what the heck, I'll use my scrap. Plus, I was having so much fun with my swiss dots embossing folder. The stamp set I used for all 3 cards is CTMH's O Christmas Tree. It's such a fun and cute set. I added liquid applique to the card with the Santa's hat. Fun stuff to use. And so easy, as well.

Be sure to check out Sparkle's blog for her Christmas cards this week. You won't be disappointed. Take care.

5 comments :

lesleyworth said...

I love how you flipped the sketch around! Adorable cards!

Unknown said...

I love how you used the sketch for your cards, and the other is great as well! Nicely done!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your cards! and glad you found your memory card! I need to use up my Wassail paper still.

Gena Porter - aka GDP2001 said...

Nice cards, love the MoJo Monday sketch.

Maria Matter said...

Lovely cards Alanna! Love the scallop edging and the "fluff" on the Santa hat! Great job and you're up on your Christmas cards!!!
Blessings, Maria

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs