The Loot

Friday, February 6, 2009





I did this layout this past weekend which features some pictures I took of the kids this past Halloween night after the hours of trick-or-treating that we did. There's nothing too fancy about this layout but I absolutley adore it. The title was cut with my cricut. The stamp used on the right page is called Checklist from CTMH. The stamp set itself comes with several words that can be added. I chose to handwrite some verbs that I thought applied. For the paper, I used CTMH's Enchanted paper packet.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs