Cherish friends

Saturday, January 3, 2009


So I was able to make it down to my craft area today. It felt so good to be down there and to not be stressing about a looming test. I was able to create this card and two Christmas cards for Sparkle's challenge that I'll post tomorrow.

For this card, I used CTMH's More to Adore paper packet, which, in my humble opinion, was one of the best paper lines CTMH has come out with. Of course, I am a very big sucker for anything pink and then you add chocolate into the mix and you've got a winning combination. I used my cuttlebug for the heart background and there is glitter on the large heart. It didn't photograph very well but I'm wearing the evidence.

I wanted to make this a Valentine's day card and say Happy Valentine's Day but couldn't find an appropriate stamp set so that's how my sentiment came to be. I do cherish my friends. I've got some good ones and am very thankful for our friendships.

Until later.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs