Another 4 You card using Amy's sketch

Sunday, January 11, 2009




I came across Amy's fabulous blog awhile back and she issues weekly sketch challenges. Here's my take on her sketch. All products are CTMH. I used the Caprice paper packet along with the friendship word puzzle set for the stamping. Some buttons tied with waxy flax finished off the card. Can I just tell you that I love using waxy flax? I think it's the perfect item for stringing through buttons.

I had a real lazy today. It all started with a major headache this morning that progressed into a migraine. I won't go into any of the sordid details but trips to the bathroom were involved. I was able to go to sleep and woke up feeling much better. Needless to say, I didn't make it to church today. The rest of the day, I just took it easy and watched some playoff football.

I'm sad that the weekend has just about come to a close. I guess a new week brings new possibilities, right? I'm still hoping for my score to come this week. You can be sure that I'll be posting right away if I passed the last section of the exam. I'll probably post if I didn't as well but I'm really trying to stay positive.

I hope your weekend was all that you wanted it to be and that your upcoming week is great. Take good care.

5 comments :

Jacinta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice card! I love the colors of the paper.

--Jacinta

Rachel said...

what a pretty card! i love that caprice paper.

AmyR said...

That paper is gorgeous! It makes for a great card! Thanks for playing along!

Katie Skiff said...

Great job!! They are beautiful!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs