A sweet and very thoughtful gift

Tuesday, December 9, 2008




So my good friend Cee Cee and her family came over last night to deliver some early Christmas goodies. This was one of the things that she brought over. I've always wanted to make some altered letters and do something like this. It just has never happened.

Aren't these letters to die for? I'm so in love with them. As you can see in the picture, they are the perfect compliment to my chocolate painted walls. I just love all the details on each one of them. THANK YOU SO MUCH CEE CEE. Your are truly a wonderful friend.

2 comments :

Cee Cee said...

You are soooo sweet to post my present! I love love those letters too...I think they are the cutest ones I've ever pumped out! They look super amazing in your cute house! Yay! Love, Love Love you guys!

Jena said...

What a great gift - I love altered letters and these will look fabulous with your wall color - TFS!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs