Cupcake challenge

Friday, December 5, 2008




Today's card comes from Taylor's weekly cupcake challenge. What a great sketch to work with. I decided to make a baby card as I know several people who are currently pregnant. I might make a girl version of this card as well as I need both blue and pink.

The card doesn't need a whole lot of explanation. All products come from CTMH. The buttercup piece at the bottom was embossed with my favorite embossing folder, swiss dots. The baby carriage and sentiment were stamped on heavenly blue textured cardstock which I covered a thick piece of oval chipboard. The large blue mat on the card is also heavenly blue textured cardstock. I {heart} textured cardstock.

I don't know about you but it's been a long week for me. And cold, cold, cold. I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow and maybe finishing up my Christmas shopping. I'm almost done. I do need to get to the post office tomorrow and get all my packages mailed. After that, it will be time for me to hit the books some more. Only 4 weeks until my next exam. Yikes.

Thanks for visiting and I'm wishing you a great weekend.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs