A lazy Sunday

Sunday, November 9, 2008


I've been pretty lazy this Sunday morning. I wrapped some Christmas presents and by my calculation, I'm more than half way done with our gift giving for the year. I'm pretty pleased about that fact.

Today's card is a simple thank you card. I used CTMH's Weathered Backgrounds for the look on the main card front. That set is very versatile in giving a nice background effect. I of course reached for my favorite Say it in Style stamp set for the sentiment.

I'm pleased to announce that the Cougars won yesterday big. And there were three teams that lost who were previously ahead of BYU in the polls. We'll see how the polls shake out today. I'm anxious to see where BYU places in the coveted BCS poll. I'll report later when the polls are released. Until then, enjoy your Sunday. May it be restful and peaceful.

1 comment :

Cee Cee said...

Cute! Gotta love Sundays! I'm not even half way done with Christmas...and I certainly haven't wrapped anything yet! How is it any fun to be that ahead of the game?! I thought Christmas was supposed to bring last minute shopping and lots of stress! ;)

P.S. I think the original video I loaded on my blog was too big, so I loaded a new one and it should be up and running now. Check it out!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs