Familes are Forever

Wednesday, November 5, 2008




So a couple of months ago, I decided to scrap a bunch of our professional pictures. These family pictures were the first ones ever that we had taken since Christopher joined the family. I know, bad, bad, bad. And guess what? We haven't had any taken since. I think these were from almost 2 years ago. It's in my grand plan to have pictures taken again this year but we'll see if it happens or not.

The layouts are real simple but I love the big pinks flowers along with the chipboard alphabet in different sizes.

I hope everyone's hump day goes swimmingly well and I'll see you all later. Enjoy.

1 comment :

Robert Choate said...

briggs14Yes Families are Forever but thankfully Democrat rule is not. Four years to go until we can say CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs