Learning to Ride

Sunday, October 5, 2008






The kids each got new helmets this weekend and then we took the training wheels of Christopher's bike. I was surprised at how quickly he is picking up the riding on two wheels. He still needs some practice and we didn't work on him starting by himself to get riding. We'll save that for another day. I'm so proud of him. He was able to go about 20 or 30 yards at a time. He was equipped with elbow pads, knee pads, and gloves. He wasn't afraid to hit the pavement.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs