Having fun in front of a tree

Wednesday, October 8, 2008




So I scrapped more pictures from the rest of the family's vacation over the summer. In northern California, Devin and the kids stopped at some Redwoods. Those trees are ENORMOUS. We went several years ago when Reynna was a baby and we drove our car through one that was partially hollowed out. Anyway, the kids were just being goofy. Devin's very good friend Chris was with them and took these pictures. Thanks Chris! I have more pictures that for another layout that will be coming at some point. Hopefully I'll get them done tonight.

Although, I missed Beverly Hills last night so I'll have to watch it tonight. Lucky for me, they have been showing the episodes on both nights. Okay, there, I've said it, I watch Beverly Hills. I had to because of the nostalgia from the old show. I can say that it's my first show ever watched on that channel. Is it the CB? The WB? I know they changed the name of the channel. I never did get into any of the other dramas/soap operas that they show.

I hope everyone's hump day went well. My day at work seemed to go on forever and ever. I hope you all survived your day and I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs