Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 31, 2008







Well, today was the big day of course. The kids were so excited about Halloween. They are now in bed fast asleep. 2 hours of hard-core trick-or-treating has worn them out.

Reynna was Gabriella from High School Musical and Christopher was Bumblebee the Transformer. We went out with some friends (Hi Hall's and Paul's) tonight for the festivities and had a good time. By the end of it all, there were sore feet and tired legs. The kids had just enough energy after we arrived home to spread out the loot and do a couple of trades. Oh, the memories it brings back to when I was young and I would trade candy with my brothers. Good times, Good times.

I hope everyone's Halloween was a fun and safe one. As for me, I'm about to collapse on the couch and call it a night. I'll see you tomorrow.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

What a handsome Bumblebee and Boo Boos looks SOOOOO beautiful and GROWN UP! Love you guys and it looks like you had a great time!

Robert Choate said...

Brigham was so excited to see ChiChi as Bumblebee. He thought that was way cool. Tell the kids they need to send their Reeses and Snickers to their favorite uncle.

Heather C said...

They look so cute and it looks like they scored in the candy department! :) Miss you!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs