The Cougars are victorious!

Saturday, October 11, 2008


I just got done watching BYU win over New Mexico 21-3. While at times the game wasn't pretty, they did win and the defense was phenomenal. So far, it doesn't look good for BYU rising in the polls but we'll see hot it all turns out tomorrow afternoon.

I didn't do much before the game because I was too busy toting kids to birthday parties. I made 4 separate trips out of the house today for these parties. And it was cold and rainy so all I wanted to do was to curl up and rest.

I made these cards a couple of nights ago. I made a few of each color to have on hand. There is no sentiments now on them. I'll probably just leave them blank. The size is 3x3 which are so easy to make. The design came from CTMH's Originals book, which showcases beautiful cards.

Before I go, I must tell you how addicted I am to the game I posted at the top of my blog. I found it yesterday and have played it probably 50 times. Did I mention that I have an addictive personality? Anyway, it's a fun one. See you all tomorrow.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs