What do you mean I have to go back to my real life?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So in a few hours, my training in Chicago will be over. I then get to spend several hours traveling home. What a joy that will be. My life, as I formerly knew it, will then resume. Wife duties, mom duties, housekeeping, laundry, and the list goes on and on. Now I really have missed my family but it has been a nice break from all those demands plus work. I've learned a lot from my training and am excited to take it back to the office and make myself a better auditor.

I've decided to try and post something each day on my blog. I haven't been very good at keeping a journal but I think I could post here about things important to me and my family that have happened. Heck, I don't even think they need to be important. Just everyday things. Like, cute things the kids say, and things of that nature.

I also want to post my artwork. I've been inspired by Kathi's blog, who I've listed on my favorite blogs. I have just recently found it, but she posts art nearly every day as well as her thoughts and feelings about her day. She has some great artwork and is rather humorous so if you haven't checked out her blog, you should do it now.

1 comment :

Robert Choate said...

No more free trips to Outback each day either. Poor baby. Life is so unfair.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs