10 Things

Sunday, September 28, 2008


Okay, I'm in the gall of bitterness over the Bronco's loss. How will I ever go on? I think I'll make this post and then try and take a Sunday afternoon nap. That will probably help.


The layout I'm showing features 10 things I love about my kids. I've seen many of these types of layouts. Mine is not very fancy but I think it gets the job done. I random stamped on the cardstock with CTMH's white pigment ink. I absolutely love that ink pad. The title was done with some Making Memories rub ons. Rub ons are one of my favorite items in my scrapbook room. Although, ask me what my favorites list consists of and I'll probably have 20 items on it.


I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday afternoon. As for me, I'm signing off.


No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs